BRADNINCH MILLERS MORRIS – Key points from our Constitution
1. The name of the club shall be Bradninch Millers Morris (herein referred to as ‘the club’).
2. The club shall consist of members.
3. The club shall be unincorporated and the liability of the members shall not be limited.
4. The club shall be affiliated to The Morris Federation or such other organisation as shall exist to support Morris and traditional dancing, as the members shall decide.
5. The objects of the club shall be:
i. To practice and perform Morris and other similar forms of traditional dancing.
ii. To practice and play music associated with Morris and traditional dancing.
iii. To practice and perform such other traditional activities as the members shall decide and which are conducive with the objects and spirit of the club.
iv. To carry out any other activities in furtherance of Rules 5.(i), 5.(ii) and 5.(iii).
6. Membership of the club shall be open to anyone irrespective of age, gender, or ability.
A full copy of our constitution is available on request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org